This module allows the automatic assignment of officials (field or ice officials,
score-keepers, goal judges, house announcer, etc.) regardless of the sport
(hockey, soccer, baseball, basketball, football, tennis, ringuette, etc.).
The program automatically assigns officials taking into account the following constraints :
You can see on screen which officials are available for games at a specific position. For example,
you need a referee for a Midget AA game on September 30, 2008. Indicate your request and the program will show the available and
qualified officials for such game.
- Officials manually pre-assigned by the user.
- Minimizes travelling when required.
- Assigns the same officials to consecutive games by interchanging major officials as long as
games have been indicated as consecutive with permutation. Different styles of permutation :
Interchange the Referee with a Linesman in two consecutive games; no permutation but the same
officials for two consecutive games; permutation amongst three officials for three consecutive games.
At least two officials are required for each such game.
- Takes into account the officials' availabilities.
- Takes into account the officials' qualifications with regards to position occupied,
categories and levels; if they have an automobile at their disposal; incompatibilities between teams and/or officials.
- Takes into account the maximum number of games per day and per week for the position to be assigned.
- Takes into account the required number of games of a given team before the official is assigned to the
same position with that team.
- Minimizes the number of consecutive games at the same location.
- Can assign officials in teams (or blocks).
- If requested, can force the number of games to be assigned to one or more officials.
- Selects an official at random amongst non-rejected officials.
- As selected by the user, creates the schedule of games for a specific oficial or all of them
and calculates their pay. It also produces a global list.
- A penalty system is also incorporated to account for infractions to the Ethics Code.
At the user's request, the pay can deduct the fines assessed.
- In addition, you can calculate and print the officials' pay cheques and list their games on the stub.
- Virtually errorless. The program takes into account all possible constraints. Once the required data is entered and depending on the type of
computer, it can take some 20 minutes to assign officials to 100 games, a task that could take at least 4 hours
if done manually.
- There is no limit to the number of games to be assigned and the number of officials per game. You can assign 8 officials
for each game such as in professional football.
- You can print the pay for a given league or a combination of leagues.
- You can print mailing labels for the officials.
- You can print a list with the official's name, the number of games worked and the total amount of monies earned
and fines paid to date.
- You can follow up on supervisions conducted. The program will print a form indicating the number of supervisions for each
official and the name of the supervisor.
- Possibility of printing the schedule for a single position. Thus, you can print a schedule for the supervisors, the referees, etc.
Copyright Sport-Plus Softwares inc. 2009